RE: Win DVD

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:25:34 -0000

I tried to send some keystrokes in a Word attachment, but the attachment
was stripped out before the message got to the list; I've pasted the
contents below.

I've got WinDVD4. After I've started it, I can press F1 to go into the
Help program. In the Contents pane there is an Advanced Features book.
Open that and there is a Keyboard Shortcuts topic. It gives the
shortcuts in four columns; action, keystroke, action, keystroke.
I've cut and pasted the topic below and put the keystrokes into a single
column.
Each button on the WinDVD has an equivalent keyboard control. These are
called hot keys, or keyboard shortcuts. These keys are only active when
the window is active, or selected. When two keys are shown, hold down
the first key and press the second key at the same time. Non-alphabetic
keys are shown in [brackets]. Keyboard controls include:
Angle selection  - G
Audio selection  - A
Bookmark  - K
Capture  - P
Chapter selection  - C
Decrease brightness  - [Minus]
Decrease volume  - [Shift] [Down arrow]
Eject  - E
Exit  - X
Fast Forward  - F
Increase brightness  - [Shift] +
Increase volume  - [Shift] [Up arrow]
Instant Replay  - [Ctrl] B
Left, right, up, down  - [Arrow keys]
Main Menu  - [Ctrl] M
Mute/Restore sound  - M
Next chapter  - [PgDn]
Numeric keypad  - 1 - 9
Open Playlist  - L
Pan  - I
Play/Pause  - [spacebar]
Preferences page  - O
Previous chapter  - [PgUp]
Repeat  - [Ctrl] R
Repeat(Clear Segment Information)  - [Ctrl] 0
Repeat(Set Segment A)  - [Ctrl] 1
Repeat(Set Segment B)  - [Ctrl] 2
Rewind  - R
Right-click menu  - B