Re: Will Jaws12 work on Spanish Windows PC?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 10:16:34 -0430

No. JAWS have spanish eloquence and realspeak voices in spanish. But if your PC's OS is in spanish you will need to wait untill the spanish version of jaws comes around. The best thing you can do is what I did. I am a native spanish speaker. My computer is (almost everything else at well) in english. However, when I need to open and read something in spanish I just switch the voice from jaws to any spanish voice I want. That's it. I find that support for jaws english version is more accessible than for spanish version. That's why I just have jaws in english and I make him (or her dependin on the voice I use) speak in spanish when I need to.

Yadiel

P.S. Where are you from? I am from Puerto Rico!