Re: Will Freedom Scientific be closed all next week?

  • From: "Diamond" <tantonio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:48:52 -0500

Ah Ahrr, can we leave the emotions and Judith's age out of this.
Jaws has nothing to do with that.
Smile
Tony
An English professor wrote on the blackboard:
Punctuate this sentence: 'Woman without her man is nothing'.
The men wrote: 'Woman, without her man, is nothing.'
All the women wrote: 'Woman! Without her, man is nothing.'

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>