Re: Why is jaws such a big screw up!

  • From: "Bob Moore" <moorerl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:37:32 -0500

Chevelle I was having this same type of problem.  I found that I was having
a memory problem.  I replaced the memory with new and the problem went away.
Now I am not saying the your memory is bad, but the reason for jaws acting
that way could be something like that.  I think that you will found either
that or another program causing your trouble.