Re: Why Close the Outlook Express Preview Pane

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:08:44 -0500

If it's sent as HTML, potentially yes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Why Close the Outlook Express Preview Pane

Hi Steve,

Good point.  All the more reason to have anti-virus software installed.
From what I've seen, almost all of the stuff coming through email is by way
of attachments, not with the email itself.  You'll have to open the
attachment to activate the virus.  But that gets me wondering if there are
any viruses that can be actually embedded in a email.  I've not seen any,
but that doesn't mean that they're not out there.

Francis