RE: Which is the most screenreader-frendly webmail between yahoo, gmail and hotmail?

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:57:52 +0800

If you use gmail and it is in your email client, you may want to open it
directly using any browser however you say? "read there mail from internet
explorer firefox or what ever browser they like", this isn't so correct
because blind people only use firefox and IE. Still, Yahoomail is the best
webbased email service I would recommend?

JOuie

___

Penguin

Visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles.

___