Which is the most screenreader-frendly webmail between yahoo, gmail and hotmail?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:49:31 +0100

Hi everyone, I have, well you could say an a recommendation advice question.
Basicly lets say that you go to a friends house for a couple of days and you
wanted to check your emails but you would normally use your email client on
your computer at home. Well my question is this. I have three email accounts
they are yahoo mail, gmail and finally an hotmail account. my question is which
one of these would be the most screenreader-frendly for the blind person using
jaws or any other screenreader for that matter to go to one of these email
suppliers's websites and read there mail from internet explorer firefox or what
ever browser they like. Hope this is a good topic to disgusts. Everyone has
there own personal choices. and I will take them all into account as people

Best Wishes

Daniel