Re: Which is the best instant messenger that works with JFW 7.10?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:55:59 -0500 (CDT)

If you're using JAWS 4.51 or later, this is automatic. There are also good navigation keys built into the scripts for reading the last few messages at will. Quite seamless, really.

bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Jeanette wrote:

On Msn how do you read what people type back?
Jeanette