Re: Which JAWS Pro or Home

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:56:55 -0500

When I upgraded to a more powerful computer I got xp pro and jaws pro.  I was
told that this combination will give me better control over jaws and all my
other programs.  Does the program still crash and display other jaws quirks?
Yes but they are more infrequent than they were with plain jaws and windows.
Judith