Re: Where is repair JAWS option in 5.10?

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:10:52 -0500

Nope, installation maintenance is not in the tools group in the JFW start
menu (at least not in my copy of JFW). I ended up having to use the JFW 5.10
CD, which has a repair JAWS option.

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:11:30 -0500

Hi, Alan;

1, start menu,

2, P for programs,

3,j for jaws, once you find your version, enter on tools.

hear you will find, instillation maintenance.