RE: Where in Configuration Manager is it located?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:19:17 -0700

Verbosity settings, presentation more.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx
-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Debbie Scales
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:43 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Where in Configuration Manager is it located?

Dana, I don't remember that being in configuration manager.
The jaws help says for example:
When reading a Web page with the Virtual Cursor, JAWS places each link on
its own line, even if the document visually presents the link on a line with
other text or additional links.
 Tables.  JAWS reads the cells in order from left to right and behaves as if
each table cell begins on a new line.
So jaws doesn't ever actually change the way the page is displayed except
for the way it "interprets" and "stores" it in the virtual buffer.
Could you be thinking of documentation presentation?  Screen layout versus
simple layout? (insert V dialog).
Both 7.0 and 7.1 say JFWLite Home Page (heading 1) followed by Programs
Page.
Debbie