Re: When did the list rules get trashed?

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:15:41 -0700

Your questions are answered in his later "oops wrong list" post.

"Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/13/2004 01:37 AM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:     <jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:        When did the list rules get trashed?

I just read the message from Cy Selfridge, in which he informed a new
member
that "We discuss just about anything which may be of
interest to a blind or visually impaired person."
Cy then says that he is the list moderator.

Huh? When did this happen? Somebody please tell me this is a joke, and
that
this list is still devoted and limited to JFW topics.

Regards,

Alan

Cy wrote:
Greetings Kamal,
Welcome to this list. We discuss just about anything which may be of
interest to a blind or visually impaired person.
I am Cy Selfridge, list moderator, and I live in Oklahoma, U.S.A.
We are pleased to have yo on the list and hope you find it useful and
informative.
We have very few rules on this list. The most inportant one is just to
keep it clean so everyone can enjoy reading the posts.
Also, please keep in mind that we have people from other nations,
cultures and religions here.
If I may be of assistance to yo please feel free to either post your
request to the list or email me privately at:
cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Again, welcome aboard and look forward
to hearing from y ou.
Cy, the Ancient One & Grady...