What's up! Re: Thanks for a Great List

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:21:21 -0500

What's up!

Has giving up coke used up the caffeine energy Bruce or something? Dave =
has been on this list since I first found it back in 1998 and you have =
been for several years now as well.=20

I won't say that I have always enjoyed the way both of you sometimes =
seem to feel the need to respond to each and every posting, thankfully =
though both your remarks are at least relevant and it seems to me in =
general the volume has been decreasing. That being said, doubtless I =
have got up peoples noses in the past as well.

Anyway, my point here remains:

What's up!

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.=20
----- Original Message -----=20