Re: What's Webvisim? (was Re: Participating in forums)

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:20:46 -0500

Well, since the list owner seems to think this is JAWS-related, I'll
just add that, while the captcha feature of Webvisum is clearly the
service's biggest draw, it does offer several other services as well.
This is why I directed Joel to the site, so he could see for himself the
range of services if he wished. Captcha handling is just one of these.

Bruce

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:17:00 +0300, "Ömer Yesiltas"
<yesiltas1981@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> hi, webvisum is a firefox add-on allowing you to read the captias on
> websites. you have to install latest firefox and open
> www.webvisum.com
> and read about it. you will need a code to install and register webvisum
> so
> if you need i can provide one for you. the add-on doesnt work with
> internet
> explorer.

  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx