RE: What is the fastest internet browser that works with Jaws?

  • From: <livingfearless01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:02:13 -0400

Hi yardbird, it's Jeanette I wrote that not Brandon and yes that's exactly what
I mean about the internet browser. It also slows down my computer in general.>
From: yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: What is the
fastest internet browser that works with Jaws?> Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:53:10
-0700> > Hi Brandon,> > What do you mean by saying one browser is faster than
another? Do you mean > that when you click on a link or run a Google search, it
finds and loads > your Web page more quickly than the other browser is able to?
Thanks.> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Brandon B"
<serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008
12:26 PM> Subject: Re: What is the fastest internet browser that works with
Jaws?> > > The fastest browser is probably Mozilla Firefox 3. get it from>
http://www.getfirefox.com> livingfearless01@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:> > What is the
fastest internet browser that works with Jaws. I use internet > > explorer but
it's to slow.> > Thank you in advance.> >> >
any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or > > the way the
list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather > > contact the list
owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >> > --> JFW related links:> JFW
instructions:> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To
unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to >
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.>
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> > If you have any
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > --> JFW related links:> JFW homepage:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> > If you have any concerns about the
list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not
post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_JustTalk