What is the QAT

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:48:51 -0400

Dear Dave,
Thank you for that information.

One more question, and I will shut up! (Smile)

What is the:
QAT

  Sorry, just never heard that before!

  With Best Regards,
  Alan
  Miami, Florida
  Alan Dicey, President
  "Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
  United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org