RE: What is Text Aloud

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:05:59 -0500

You're right about that.  I guess that's why burning packages can so
readily use them.  I'm not sure about sampling rates for them, though.

I thought about doing some sound clips for use on a recent CD anthology,
but abandoned the idea when I discovered Sound Recorder could only do
mono.  Nonetheless, working on that project showed me how easy it would
be to add WAV files, a lesson I will one day apply.

Ted