What free or paid email client do you recomend that it is accessible with jaws and it is not gmail.

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:41:55 -0400

Hello list:

Well, my problem with capcha has gone long enough. I am tired of hotmail and
all that it implies. I want to know what other email clients other than gmail
are accessible with jaws. I know of yahoo, but I stoped using it due to the
same capcha problems. Is tere any others? I don’t care if they are paid. I just
want a capcha free easy to use email.

The bad thing is that I will have to go into every single website and change my
email.

Yadiel J. Sotomayor

E-MAIL: yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx