Re: What exactly is Digest Mode?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:25:39 -0600 (CST)

Instead of getting each message individually, in digest mode you get one message per day wherin are contained all of that day's messages.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Michael G. wrote:

Hi All,

I just need some confirmation on this.  I'm fairly certain I know what Digest
Mode is but I want to be sure.  Could someone tell me what Digest Mode does
exactly?  I looked at the help file on Freelist.org butall it has is a
reference to whether or not you can do Digest Mode on Freelists.  It doesn't
really explain what it is.  Thanks guys!

Michael