What are these script files for?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:59:58 -0700

shdoclc
I ordinarily don't intentionally download anything to my desktop, and
certainly not anything like script files for Jaws to help me navigate a
program for which scripts have been written.

But on my desktop among the icons for launching various applications, I
recently noticed, there's a series of several icons identified as what I
can't imagine are anything but Jaws script files.

Their file extensions are the familiar .jss, .jkm, and so forth.  And the
filenames all go like this (please spell out letter by letter with Jaws):
shdoclc.

Do these files look familiar to anyone?  Could they be scripts for some
application familiar to someone here, that I've downloaded from somewhere
like the JFW Lite programs page and forgotten?

Thanks.