Re: What are the differences between office 2007 compard to 2010

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:02:33 -0800

Daniel,

As far as I know (and others will be certain to correct me as appropriate) The
major difference is that Office 2010 has Ribbons throughout the entire suite of
programs, including Outlook and  Access.

As far as JAWS is concerned, I have heard that users of JAWS 12 seem to have no
more issues with Office 2010 than they did with Office 2007. However again I
will now step aside and let the masses speak.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.