What are people's experiences with latest RC of Jaws 12 with thunderbird Email Client

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:20:45 +0100

Hi all, well for those who have downloaded the latest version from the FS
website of jaws, not the check for updates way because it is not ready yet. In
the what's new they say there is support for the thunderbird email client.
Well I guess you know what's my question is going to be. LOL For those who use
the client how are you finding it? I am cureious I don't use it myself but
since I saw it on the what's new in the build I couldn't help myself so decided
to ask what you all who use it that is are thinking about it. Is it good, is it
bad, looking forward to discussions on this topic!
Thanks
Daniel