Re: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:04:07 -0500

Jerry:  Don't forget to place in their minds that are new devices in the
market all the time.  Another way that some of us will go is to the Apple
Screen Reader.  It might force a change to a new machine, however, I've seen
how they treat that customers.  It's to say that when a product is produced
it tested in full.
Your Friend
Dave