Re: Weird situation with Reply to Sender

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:23:35 -0700

Gerardo,

The keystroke is linked to a script, and you should hear "Replying directly
to sender" and it's pretty fast -- when it works.

Try using the other insert key in the keyboard manager, or if you are using
a laptop or a laptop layout on a full keyboard, then use the CapsLock key as
your JAWS key to construct the key combination.

Again When I finally got one that worked, it still only worked half the
time, even on exactly the same message.

Dave