Weird situation with Reply to Sender

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Email List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:33:46 -0500

HI guys: I went into Keyboard Manager and can you believe that the keystroke
to Reply to Sender in my Jaws ten Spanish edition wasn't assigned saying
none? I reasigned to Shift+Jaws+r and when I went to do it within an Opened
Message nothing happend for awhile, thus fearing maybe Jaws got lost or
something but a new message was generated not with the sender's address but
with the list address? So my question when doing the Reply to Sender
keystroke what feedback should I get and about how long should it take to
get it?
Gerardo