Weird problem with jfw 11 and compatibility mode

  • From: Marc Rocheleau <marcrocheleau82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:28:29 -0400

Hi all,

I am having a weird problem with jfw 11 pro 64 bit and Win 7 Pro
64-bit compatibility mode.

As I have several older programs on this computer, I've had to run
them through compatibility mode, meaning running them as if they were
on a Win XP or Win 2000 system. There were no problems before but just
this past week I've found that, in trying to open files in programs
using compatibility mode, it actually causes the program to close.

This happened first with keyboard shortcuts but now I am finding that
even using the file menus to open files doesn't work.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so, how did
they fix it? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

-Marc

--
“There is no shame in being who you are. There’s only shame in not
going down swinging to protect it”