Re: Webvisum and Latest Firefox?

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:13:57 -0500

the trick is to just make sure that you go in to options/content and check that
images are permitted to load automatically.  IF not, Webvisum will not be able
to decode any captcha images.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: