Website Questions

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:19:53 +1000

Hi.
developing several websites.
now need scripts to do the following:

1. say the visited link on my main link on each page.
2. i have frames, and looking to change in the long run, but going with this at this stage.
and a script, when in my html page, have got content="".
now need a script, when you click on a new page, need this script, to display the new title in the new frameset.
can any one help?
3. now developing a big site, for disability links, for over 190 countries, 12 disabilities, and 11 services.
now was wondering, creating a database for all the links, in the different categories?
is this wise for a big site, for web design?
now, on each page, do i just write a script, to access the data from the database, for each page in php or my sql, or create a database in ms access 2003?
need some help, pointers, links, and guidance on this one, as starting out.
do know how to code in html, css, javascript, some basic php, and my sql.
do not have access to macromedia dream weaver, or asp.
or ms visual studio.net.
so if any one can help me out, let me know.
cheers Marvin.
ps: do not know xml.

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw