RE: Webmail using Microsoft Exchange

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:14:15 -0500

Kim,

When we were using OWA and outlook 2002/xp this is also what I found.
When we upgraded to Outlook and OWA 2003, then as Daryl mentioned, on
the login screen there's a radio button you must choose first before
logging in.  The choice you need is "basic", and you need to choose it,
then login, and your emails will appear as links at that point, and you
can choose them link any other link.

If you don't see this choice on the login screen, inquire if you're
using outlook and OWA 2002; if so, I don't believe you'll be able to do
this with JAWS at least.  You could try a demo of other screen readers
if a VPN connection isn't an option for you.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator