RE: WebPages and JFW

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 05:12:45 -0400

Hello Tom,
It does happen with or without JFW running, so you might be right about IE 6
being the problem. The difficulty for me there is that I tried IE 7 when it
first came out and it was a nightmare. For instance, I went in and changed
the tab browsing to off and it did not turn off. If The home page would just
load as it does in IE 6, I would be okay with it, but it loads up to those
tabs and I am totally lost.
Take care,
John