Re: WebPages and JFW

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:43:26 -0700

MessageHi John,
You wrote:

  Hello,
  I am running IE 6 and JFW 8 latest edition on a Windows XP machine and
sighted users of the machine are getting errors on websites such as myspace
having to do with flash players and I have downloaded the latest adobe flash
player and this does not correct the display problems. This happens on more
than one website.
  Is this related to the way JFW is configured?

  I have a hunch that it might not be JAWS-related.  One way to find out is to
have those people access the sites without JFW loaded.  If the error still
occur, then it may be that the flash player doesn't like running on IE6 because
it is optimized to run on IE7.  Just a guess.

  Tom