Re: Web site and Jaws

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:20:30 -0000

As I have done it, you write your own message, first.  (You fill in, in
Forms Mode, your particulars - first name; last name; email address;
then the To name(s); email address).  Then, you get the option of having
a poem or a prayer included.  (I use one of what JAWS calls the 'prayer,
edit' fields to write my greeting or 'customised message'.  merry
Christmas.