Web page: reading pdf text

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:51:54 +1100

Pranav Lal wrote, "I am trying to view the article at:  http://....snip... I
suspect that the article is either a pdf file or...snip... Any one have any
better luck?"

> Namasthe Pranav ji,
 I clicked on the Link you provided and JAW's stopped, my keyboard locked
and
 my computer went Blue Screen, leaving no alternative but to do a power off
cold boot!  I've had this experience on other Web Sites since switching over
to JFW 5.0.  I also believe that it is  PDF documents, or JAW's inability to
deal with them, that is at the root cause of this behaviour.

JDM

P.S. Anyone else noticed that if doing a "Reply to All" to a JFW List
message, that 2 copies are sent to the JFW list and not 1 to JFW and 1 to
the originator? Seems weird to me, but maybe this is the way its designed
and intended?

--end--