Re: Web browsing: Jaws speaks "page has no links"

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 07:37:27 -0500

Sometimes it helps to redisplay the page, using insert-esc.
At 08:18 AM 9/7/2010, you wrote:
Dear all,
This problem happens sometimes: when I surf to a web page using IE or FireFox, when the page is completely loaded and Jaws wants to speak the page, it only says page has no headings and no links... it looks like that the page is empty; the hot keys are working, but similar; i.e.there is no buttons/headings/etc on the page. but I can perceive the objects there. This problem is usually resolved by restarting the browser, but sometimes it persists!
Any idea?
Cheers!
Hamid

Alternative archives located at: