Web browsing: Jaws speaks "page has no links"

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:48:21 +0330

Dear all,
This problem happens sometimes: when I surf to a web page using IE or FireFox,
when the page is completely loaded and Jaws wants to speak the page, it only
says page has no headings and no links... it looks like that the page is empty;
the hot keys are working, but similar; i.e.there is no buttons/headings/etc on
the page. but I can perceive the objects there. This problem is usually
resolved by restarting the browser, but sometimes it persists!
Any idea?
Cheers!
Hamid