Web Page Design

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:14:29 -0400

I don't like the way 7.1 now leaves a blank line between each link in a vertically arrange list of links, such as I have on many of my web pages. So, I'm redesigning my pages, putting the links into a unnumbered HTML list. While I'm at it, I'm also redesigning the section at the top of each of my pages containing links for browsing my own site. These links I'm organizing into a table. Since I am familiar with my own design, I find this arrangement easy enough to understand and use. But I'd appreciate any one else's feedback on its comprehensibility and ease of use.

The URL, again, is:
http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, nÃe C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÃE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE