Re: Web Design

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:54:57 -0500

james,

this is not jaws related, but to make a web site that is friendly to jaws
and other screen readers, you could do oneor a combination of things.

1> find a site you like and grab the source code and examine it for ideas.

2> assuming you don't know anything about site development, dig in and
learn.  Yur best building tool is either notepad or word pad or something
similar.  Don't try using any of the tools because the effort you spend
learning how to use them is more than what it takes tolearn how to do html.

3> references:
http://www.htmlhelp.com
this one is good.  It has a lot of info and html references on it.
Http://www.htmlgoodies.com
this one is a good one too for similar reasons.  These sites will lead you
to others and if I can help, Dont hesitate to drop me a note.