Re: Weather Pulse and the system tray

  • From: "Dan Kerstetter" <dhk55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:27:34 -0400

If you're running XP, the best way to get to it is to go to your desktop; shift
tab once to the system tray area of your screen and use your up and down arrow
keys to find it.  That's how I have to do it most of the time to get it to show
up correctly.  When you find the button and hit the space bar, you should end
up on your city selections.

Good luck.

Dan Kerstetter