Re: Wav to MP3

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:09:35 -0800

Hello. I was thinking of someday converting all my CD's into mp3 files. Can you also burn CD's with CDX or is it just for ripping CD's? At one time I thought of downloading the yahoo music engine but I found out you have to pay to burn a CD with yahoo music engine. I figure if I'm gonna do that, I may as well just go buy a CD burner and hook it up to the stereo. I was just wondering because one of my sisters has asked me if I knew how to burn CD's.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tore Johnny Bråtveit" <tjb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>