Re: Watermark in Word

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:04:24 -0500

Jim,

This came from a tutorial from somewhere.  It's mouse friendly, but maybe
will tell you more than you used to know.

Add a Watermark (Win)

Watermarks add an overall graphic dimension to a newsletter, flyer or
letter on a special topic. The watermark is printed in the center of the
page the page; you can select the size you want. Change its color in a
paint program before you insert it as a background picture.

Directions:
Open a new document, and from the ToolBar, select Format, Background, then
Printed Watermark.
§         You will have an option to place either a Picture Watermark or a
Text Watermark..

C:/DOCUME~1/Mom/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg
Text Watermark
Type in the text, its font, size and color.
Explore the Layout and transparency options.
Click Apply and then OK.

Picture Watermark
If you select a picture as a watermark, you will be able to first select
any picture you have available and then select its size and whether it will
appear ?washed out? or have more color.
Click Apply and then OK.

At 04:29 PM 7/18/2004, you wrote:
>Can any of you on the list tell me how to apply a printed watermark within
>a Word document? I am using Jaws 5.0 with Win xp pro. MEGA THANKS upfront.
>JOY 2 U
>--

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: C:/DOCUME~1/Mom/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg

-- Type: text/plain