Re: Washington Post with Jaws 12

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:27:16 -0400

I don't seem to have any problem navigating the Washington Post site using JAWS
9.  From the posts of members on this and other lists, it sounds like JAWS 12
has a lot of glitches that apparently hamper its performance.  The alternative
to reading the Washington Post from its web site would be to sign up with NFB
Newsline Online which would allow you to navigate and read the Washington Post
more easily and efficiently, not to mention hundreds of other newspapers and
magazines.

Gerald