Re: Warning! JAWS may crash more frequently

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:00:04 +0800

no, i'm using elequence for my synth.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 16:47
Subject: Re: Warning! JAWS may crash more frequently

Alan, this might be because you're using a synthesizer other than
Eloquence. I believe that word only crashes if you're using Eloquence,
whether the integrated version or the SAPI version. It may also crash if
you're using IBM ViaVoice. I'm currently using SAPI5 sas my synthesizer
so we'll see what happens.