Re: WRQ Reflections Terminal Emulator with JAWS 8.0

  • From: <shparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:11:03 -0600

Chris,

I've used many combinations of both Windows NT and Windows XP Professional,
along with several levels of both Jaws and Reflections, and I have never had
any significant trouble.  You do have to be sure to follow the instructions
given on the Freedom Scientific Jaws support page regarding terminal emulation.
 These include setting the blink rate to fast, using an underlined cursor and a
font such as Courier New.

Hope this helps.

Steve Parker