WLM 11 keyboard shortcuts? to avoid feeling like the ribbon of darkness nowhere man - apologies to lightfoot and beatles

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:13:00 -0600

I have been trying to deal with the ribbons in WLM 11 with my Windows 7 home
premium system, using JFW 12, latest update.

Does anyone know where to get the keyboard shortcuts, so I can quit wasting so
much time going left, right, up and down and getting nowhere with the ribbons?

Things I used to get under Tools and Format and Insert under the old menu
structure, they just keep confusing me using the ribbons.

I will say that JAWS seems to speak okay with these ribbons. It is just that I
do not understand where to go!

Thanks for any help.
Rik