Re: Vy Pham and Neo Speech

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:31:36 -0400

Hi,

I currently don't have neo speech yet. I am hoping to get it soon from Kurzweil
Education.

The following are listers that I am subscribing to:
1. accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. blcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. blind-spanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. braillem@xxxxxxxxxx
7. Braillenote List
8. gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
9. Jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10. jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11. k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12. skype-english@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. talking-products@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
14. BlindNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are also some listers out there. You may obtain more information by
visiting these websites: http://www.vipconduit.com.
http://www.blindcooltech.com.
http://www.accessibleprograms.com.
http://www.blind-corners.com.