RE: Votrax 100 Type & Talk

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:10:16 -0500

No actually Dave, I really am talking about a Votrak Type N Talk.  (Sorry I
had it spelled incorrectly in my original note).
Very old technology I know, but I didn't want to just throw them out with
checking if anyone could use it.
It is an external  synthesizer.  You might could equate it to an 8 track
cassette tape as far as its' rating on the modern scale.
It was used before speech came with a PC.  I don't sound that old, do I?

Always,
Barbara Anne

BarbaraAnne1@xxxxxxx

We don't have to change friends, if We understand that friends change.