Re: Volume adjustments in control panel conundrum

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:22:27 -0600

This may be what you are doing, but go in to the control panel to sounds and
audio and press enter.  The first tab you come to is the volume tab and I
think the second thing you tab to is put volume control on the taskbar.  Se
if you can check it and see what happens.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx