RE: Volume Controll

  • From: "Lauren childress" <childress54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:56:41 -0400

hi donna: what your describing sounds like a problem with windows. I myself run 98, and a few months a go I had the same problem, a few days after this my drive crashed. i hope the same doesn't happen to you, are you having any other problems or is it just the volume control?

Lauren Childress
"always remember, to play after every storm." Mattie J.T. stepanek
When women get depressed, they either eat or go shopping, while men invade other countries."

From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Volume Controll
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:32:34 -0400

On the Volume tab of the Sounds and Audio Devices dialogue of Control Panel, I have the check box checked to show the Volume Control icon in the system tray. But it does NOT appear in the system tray, even after I reboot. Does anyone know what might be going on here -- whether this is a Windows XP issues, a JAWS 6.20 issues, or what?

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman