Re: Volume Controll

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:32:24 -0700

When I selected items like jaws, volume control and zoomtext to always show in
the systray, they have always shown, Now, how much time needs to pass before
they are considered inactive, I do not know. I also selected items that I
wouldn't normally want to show ever and it isn't showing in my systray at all.
I think I have only part of the problem solved.

Debbie