Re: Volume Controll

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:11:16 -0400

     My Window Volume control doesn't show up in the System Tray and I can't
find any way to get it there but I never expected to find it there anyway.
I think the System Tray is more trouble then a lot of other places to put a
short cut for it.  I primarily use Window Eyes..
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com